- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Acera FH-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 24mm - Depth 17.5mm - Rim Model Mavic A119 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 24mm - Depth 17.5mm - Rim Model Mavic A119 - Skewers Included Yes
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$1.84 - $7.35
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
The Stolen rim strip features 30mm width and 20" diameter. - Material: PVC - Wheel Size: 20" - Rim Strip Width (mm): 30 mm - Adhesive: No
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
Keeping that well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub in top working condition means keeping the internals clean. Replace the left hub seal ring when necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Need a Shift Cable Fixing Bolt Unit for your Alfine S7000/S700 hub? Here it is. Now, get that bike back on the road!
Do you need to replace the right lock washer seal on your Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub? If you're not sure, it might not be a bad idea, as contamination from damaged or worn seals is the kryptonite of virtually maintenance-free internally geared hubs.
- Replacement part for Surly hubs.
$4.24 - $52.79
Ease of use, lightweight, and optimum performance in a single product. The DT Pro Head shape, combined with both a torx and a square tool interface, makes wheel building a lot easier. The spherical contact surface aligns the nipple perfectly with the spoke. All-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. Weight: starting at 26g for 64 nipples.
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #16 Clutch Ring
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #20 Cone Drive
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
Rubber rim strips for 24-inch diameter fatbike rims. - Sold individually
$4.99 - $5.99
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
Replace the loop that goes around your left chainstay to secure your coaster brake arm with this Sunlite replacement part. It's made of full stainless steel, and it includes a nylock nut, washer, and bolt.
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
Keeping contamination out of your internally geared hub is critical to its function and longevity. Sometimes, the oil port bolt comes loose and it's easy to lose, even if you've just taken it out to oil your hub. Keep a spare or two so your hub stays clean inside and it'll last you many, many miles.
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
Stainless spoke nipple flat washers from Whisky. - .3mm Thickness
Seal kit to keep water and dirt out of your Race Face Vault hubs.
Replacement clear plastic spoke guard.
- Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
- Fits all freewheel hubs - Will not fit Cassette hubs - Type: STD Plastic - Color: Clear
Page 1 of 36 Next page