Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
$3.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
An easy to use dipstick that allows you to check the sealant level in your tires without having to pop the bead. With the valve positioned at 6 o'clock remove the valve core, insert the dipstick and read the sealant level. - 5-pack
Specifically designed for the vulcanization of tube patches, valve patches, and rubber-based tube valve repair units.
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
$3.99 - $13.95
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
$4.99 - $8.99
- 0.9mm wall thickness - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
Pack of 10 replacement tubeless plugs for the Tubeless Kit and Classic Tubeless Kit.
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher-quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
$5.60 - $21.99
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Removable valve core - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$5.99 - $11.99
- 0.9mm wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
- 0.9mm Wall thickness
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
Compatible with all tubeless road, MTB and gravel tires. Refill packs with 10 repair plugs (5x thin and 5x thick).
Simple, lightweight and robust - tough nylon tyre levers in a pack of two for fast removal of tires during a puncture repair. Features - Designed for a perfect fit on Giant Wheel Systems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
- Tubeless Valve Rim Washer - Compatible with: Alloy Road and Carbon MTB Rims
- Tubeless Valve Rim Washer - Compatible with: Carbon Road Rims
$6.95 - $9.95
- Standard 1mm tube thickness - Presta valve
$6.95 - $10.95
Kenda Presta valve tubes are dependable replacements. Use them to build up your bike, and throw a spare in your bag so you can keep on riding.
$6.95 - $9.95
- Standard 1mm tube thickness - Schrader valve
$6.95 - $12.95
Kenda Schrader valve tubes are dependable replacements. Use them to build up your bike, and throw a spare in your bag so you can keep on riding.
$6.95 - $27.95
- Repairs punctures up to 1/4 (6mm) - Optimized for temps down to 15degF (-9.4degC) - Synthetic later minimizes the risk of allergic reactions
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. - Decreased air loss design - Butyl rubber - 40mm valve length
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
WeThePeople innertubes are made of high-quality rubber and work very well to keep air in your tires. Designed for today's wider tires, they keep you rolling smoothly in all conditions. These are for 22-inch tires.
Page 1 of 41 Next page