- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
Hammer's Gel Flask holds five servings of Hammer Gel (sold separately). It's a convenient way to fuel on the go because you don't have to deal with opening and disposing of wrappers.
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
$4.99 - $8.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$4.99 - $5.59
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
We love cup holders in our cars so why not add one (or two) to your bike! Perfect for cruising the neighborhood and riding out-and-about town on a thirsty Thursday. Make your friends jealous and securely stash your average twelve-ounce sized beverage container within arm's reach by using this handy injection molded handlebar-mounted cup holder. - Simple one-screw universal handlebar installation w/ rubber anti-slip grip strip - Foam-padded ring inside holder bottom to alleviate beverage rattling & vibration - Center bottom condensation drain hole - Wall Thickness: 2mm - Holder Inside Diameter: 66mm - Fits a 12oz. can (US Standard)
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
- 6mm XL alloy tubing construction - Universal fit - Weight: 50g
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve Cover keeps your bite valve clean. Put it on your valve for storage or while traveling and your bite valve will stay just the way you left it.
$6.00 - $8.99
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
• Extremely durable nylon composite • Road and mtb compatible • Flexible bottle retention system holds bottle firmly in place yet allows easy removal • Weight: 28 grams +/-
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
CamelBak's HydroLink Filter Adapter enables you to refill your reservoir through the drinking tube. Attach the HydroLink between the hose and your water filter (sold separately) and you are ready to replenish your water supply.
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
- .5L SKS water bottle - Made in Netherlands
SKS's Topcage uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for low weight and impact resistance. The cage top is adjustable to fit a variety of bottle sizes.
- 100% Non-toxic BPA Free material - 360ml youth size bottle - Soft rubber bite valve - Includes handlebar or frame mounting bracket
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
$7.99 - $8.99
JET is a biodegradable bottle made in food-grade squeezable polyethylene. The bottle has a sporty, sophisticated, and practical design that made it possible for us to achieve greater resistance for the bottle body while retaining unaltered its lightness and softness. Distinguished by an elegant and sinuous profile, the JET comes with a contoured bottle body with a smaller diameter for easier and improved handling, insertion, and removal of the water bottle under any circumstance. The standard 74mm diameter of the JET ensures it can be used with all the commercially available cages.
- Strong lightweight design
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
Page 1 of 8 Next page