Parts & Accessories
- Create an air tight seal for BST rims - Can also be used as a lightweight rim strip for any rim
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
$3.00 - $39.99
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
$3.39 - $3.49
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Includes 6 self-adhesive patches (25mm) and sand paper to scuff the tube surface for proper adhesion - Suitable for all kinds of punctures - Convenient plastic case is compact and easy to carry on every ride - No glue needed
Specifically designed for the vulcanization of tube patches, valve patches, and rubber-based tube valve repair units.
Pack of 10 replacement tubeless plugs for the Tubeless Kit and Classic Tubeless Kit.
- The Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nut has been designed to ensure that an improper tubeless tape job doesn’t result in a damaged rim. - If the tubeless seal between tire’s air chamber and the rim’s cavity is breached, the rim’s cavity can become pressurized resulting in a pressurized rim and potential delamination of the rim’s sidewall. The Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nut prevents this from happening by creating an escape for the air via fluted reliefs on the inner diameter of the nut. - Air escaping from these ports, indicates a compromised tubeless seal. - Recommended for all tubeless SES wheelsets as well as other brand road tubeless wheelsets. - Each order includes two nuts, enough for one wheelset.
$5.95 - $23.95
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
Compatible with all tubeless road, MTB and gravel tires. Refill packs with 10 repair plugs (5x thin and 5x thick).
$6.95 - $27.95
- Repairs punctures up to 1/4 (6mm) - Optimized for temps down to 15degF (-9.4degC) - Synthetic later minimizes the risk of allergic reactions
$6.99 - $21.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
- Patch Kit for Pirelli SmarTUBE - 10 Patches + Glue
These oversized Presta valve nuts are specifically designed to provide extra clearance and extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves. They're especially helpful on single-wall rims. -Concave to allow better engagement of the valve/rim interface -Oversize to provide extra torque when tightening -Especially helpful on single-wall rim tubeless setups -CNC-machined AL-6061
$8.95 - $15.95
- The original green sealant, completely non-toxic and environmentally safe - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch
Grenade style Schrader Valve caps
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
$9.89 - $23.09
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
Laugh in the face of punctures with Muc-Off's super lightweight inner tube sealant! The No Puncture Hassle Inner Tube Sealant is easy-to-install, and the cutting edge molecules seal holes in tubes of up to 4mm, ensuring that your ride is uninterrupted. - Proprietary water-based non-hazardous formula developed specifically for use with inner tubes - Compatible with a wide range of tube sizes and bikes - suitable for commuter, folding, urban, touring, MTB and e-bikes - Works on multiple punctures - Lasts the life of the inner tube/tire - Contains cutting-edge molecules to help seal holes quickly and effectively; seals holes in tubes up to 4mm
$9.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
$9.99 - $10.99
- EVA flat liner material - Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects - Place inside tire between tube and tire
The Challenge threaded inline valve extenders add 41.5mm length so that your valves will protrude thru deeper dish rims allowing you to attach a pump. They are compatible with inner tubes and tubular tires that include removable valve core Presta valves. They also include rubber gaskets for an air-tight fit. The kit includes two alloy extenders and a plastic tool.
$10.80 - $81.00
45NRTH utilizes a two-piece construction method to create a reliable and high-performing bicycle tire stud with a concave carbide-aluminum design. The open space and edges created by the large concave crown result in twice the surface area for increased traction and grip. - Concave tip for traction, durability, and longevity - Aluminum base to save weight - Compatible with 45NRTH stud insertion tool - Compatible with all studdable 45NRTH tires - We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
Page 1 of 4 Next page