$6.59 - $12.19
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
$14.19 - $19.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$14.19 - $17.39
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
$18.99 - $24.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$18.99 - $24.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
$20.00 - $24.99
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$26.99 - $34.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
The Ritchey Comp 2-Bolt post is compatible with multiple rail types and features an extra-secure 2-bolt clamp. - Internally ovalized to maximize strength - Two-bolt design for easy-to-adjust, vise-like grip - Low-profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won’t bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle
3D forged one-piece AL6061-T6 construction - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - 15mm setback - ISO-Mountain safety certified
- 3D Forged AL-6061-T6 One-piece construction - High-grade black steel hardware - 275g
Profile Design's 1/Zero seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. Zero setback rails place you squarely above the bottom bracket for maximum power. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
The Velo Orange Grand Cru seatpost is made from one piece of aluminum, internally ovalized to trim weight. The Grand Cru seatpost’s head is integral with the post – not pressed on – for great strength and weight savings. 0mm Setback: Zero-setback/offset posts are commonly used on mountain bikes and by some bikepackers. The Grand Cru zero setback post uses a one-bolt, ergonomic side-adjustment mechanism for both saddle rail clamping and fore-aft adjustment. 30.2mm Setback: For riders who prefer the comfort of leather saddles but have found proper saddle placement difficult due the short rails on leather saddles Velo Orange offers the Grand Cru Long Setback with an ample 30.2mm of setback. This model uses a two-bolt design.
On today’s road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored seatpost color is available on the Zipp Service Course Seatpost. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we’ve had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, we are proud to offer redesigned Service Course seatposts. - Distinctive silver finish - Material: 6061 aluminum - 2-bolt adjustability - Minimum insertion length: 90mm
Ritchey's Classic Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Ritchey's "Classic" hi-polish silver finish - Two-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip - Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle - 3D Forged 2014 - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Hi-polish silver finish - 245g (27.2/350mm)
The Cyrano R5 Seatpost is made using Ergal aluminum; a 7075-series aluminum, with a high strength-to-density ratio that has the highest level of stiffness. Ergal also has good fatigue resistance, particularly important in cockpit performance. The optimized cradle position and pivot balance ensures the same support and performance right through the widest range of seat tube and personal preference angles. Stainless steel bolts and thumb wheel adjustment combine security with easy micro adjust accuracy. The 25mm setback means direct positional replacement of most original fit seatposts. - Body Material: Aluminium-Ergal - Head Material: Aluminium-Ergal - Bolts: Stainless Steel - Diameter: 27.2; 31.6mm - Length: 330, 400mm - Setback: 25mm - Weight: 240g (330mm - 31.6mm)
The Pro PLT seatpost is constructed of strong and lightweight 3D forged AL-7050 and features an innovative 1-bolt clamping system that provides ultra-secure clamping and ease of use.
Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
FSA's Metropolis seatpost is CNC machined from AL6069 aluminum and features a forged alloy single-bolt head with chromoly hardware. Simple and elegant, this seatpost gets the job done weighing a scant 257 grams.
The Salsa Guide Deluxe Seatpost is premium aluminum: lightweight, strong, and drama-free. Count on it to be there when you need it. - 2014 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
The newly redesigned Trail post offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether your hitting rough singletrack or remounting in a hurry, this ensures the saddle stays exactly where you want it. - 3D Forged 7050 Construction - Fore/aft adjustment bolts for precision adjustment and secure clamping - Zero offset - Length: 400mm - Finish: Blatte - 240g (27.2x400)
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Page 1 of 3 Next page