700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Kenda Street K40 Tire - 27 x 1 3/8 Clincher Wire Black/Tan
Kenda K830 Street tire is durable and economical choice for hybrid bikes.
The Black Wall in K34 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. As avid everyday riders, Kenda knows what goes into a great commuter tire. Fast rolling, long life, and superb puncture protection are just a few of the reasons people prefer Kenda. Whether you're riding to the store or out for a weekend, Kenda will help you get safely where you're going. - K34 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 32-630 - Wire Bead
The wire bead version of the new Zaffiro tread offers many of the same traits that established the Zaffiro family as the standard in performance training but at an entry-level price point. Employing the same tread profile as the Zaffiro Pro, the durable, rigid-bead Zaffiro is the top choice for replacement tires at a great price. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
$18.00 - $19.00
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
- Center ridged tire knobby
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
The Kenda Komfort is a strong, durable, lightweight hybrid tire that is designed for smooth trails, bike paths, and street use.
The Kenda Kross Plus features a smooth center section with aggressive side knobs that provides off-road cornering traction and lower rolling resistance, making it great for commuting or riding the local trails. - Semi-slick design - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
$19.95 - $29.95
The Kenda Kwick Hybrid Tire features an aggressive semi-slick design with an all purpose tread pattern and a 60 tpi casing. - Aggressive semi-slick design - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
$20.00 - $23.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
- All-around tire for hard pack to loose conditions - Center tread features low, wide knobs spaced widely apart to aid in mud shedding - Shoulder knobs have a tall profile to really dig in to loose soil - Folding bead version features a dual compound tread for improved grip, and EPS puncture protection
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
Our no-nonsense basic road replacement tire at an affordable price, designed to deliver the performance and miles you want on a budget. Features: - Optimized Outer Tread Area For All Riding Conditions - Slick Center Tread For Fast Rolling Performance Specs: - Bead: Wire - Dimension: 700 x 23, 700 x 25 - Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 315 Grams, 345 Grams
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • 700 x 41c • ISO 622
$24.90 - $27.99
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
The Kenda Kourier is larger than a skinny road tire, yet thinner and smoother than a mountain tire, making it a perfect hybrid commuting tire. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.1)
Page 1 of 10 Next page