700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard, and reflective lines. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. - K-Guard: Natural rubber belt reinforced with Kevlar fibers, offering Protection Level 3 out of 5
$12.99 - $24.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
Kenda K830 Street tire is durable and economical choice for hybrid bikes.
The wire bead version of the new Zaffiro tread offers many of the same traits that established the Zaffiro family as the standard in performance training but at an entry-level price point. Employing the same tread profile as the Zaffiro Pro, the durable, rigid-bead Zaffiro is the top choice for replacement tires at a great price. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
-Flatland/freestyle oriented tread
The Tourguard is a super reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead to bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
$18.00 - $19.00
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
- Center ridged tire knobby
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
Made to ride all day in XC and hardpack conditions. Rounded profile provides maximum side-to-side control while rolling fast. Narrower sizes for those times when just speed is what you need. - Rounded profile provides good high-speed cornering control - Medium height knobs are spaced close enough for riding on pavement - Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure - Comet tread pattern rolls well on pavement, grips well on hard pack trail and gravel road conditions
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
Our no-nonsense basic road replacement tire at an affordable price, designed to deliver the performance and miles you want on a budget. Features: - Optimized Outer Tread Area For All Riding Conditions - Slick Center Tread For Fast Rolling Performance Specs: - Bead: Wire - Dimension: 700 x 23, 700 x 25 - Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 315 Grams, 345 Grams
The Kenda Kross Cyclo Hybrid Tire works excellent in rocky/loose terrain and equally well on pavement. A great cyclocross tire for commuting and riding the local trails. - Please note, these tires are gumwall sidewall but the shading varies
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
$19.99 - $21.99
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
$20.00 - $23.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
$20.95 - $35.65
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
- Low rolling resistence with long tread life - Advanced siping tread design for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for smooth riding
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
- All-condition tire with long lasting tread life - Multi-surface tread pattern for pavement and groomed trails - Directional tread pattern for dry trail conditions
The Sensamo Control provides all-season grip for urban riding and commuting. - Deep tread sipes and all-season rubber provide excellent grip - Reflective sidewall for increased low-light visibility - APL 0.7mm puncture protection layer under tread
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.0)
Stradius Sport is an excellent performance tire. Equally adept in a training or commuting role, the Sport has an Aramid bead with an extra strong 800D casing. - Natural and synthetic rubber yielding durability and performance - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tire Type: Clincher
Page 1 of 12 Next page